Thursday, March 10, 2011

OSTIE ! KEI, CALICE !





O_O

I first thought that the goggle thing :


Was only a coincidence



But now...
IT'S CLEARLY NOT.

And if you don't get what I mean
LOOK AT MY FUCKING BANNER.


Damn.

Now what ?
Next thing we'll hear
Is that he changed his name for DIE or DAI or
Even worse :
DYE
(Well... The worst in that is that there a a band member, somewhere, who REALLY called himself dye)
Capital letters are important.

I thought there was only me to do such things...
Seems like I've got some rivalry.
But, oh...
HEY KEI !
YOU WON'T EVER BE A SAGITTARIUS ! 
HA ! >8BBBBBBBBBBBBBB


Ah man....

Other than this
Nao seems SO happy to be there XD 
That's cute ♥

Ah yeah
And I was expecting that Kijin would go hit higher notes...
A la Kyouka...
Since he's some kind of mix between Kyouka, Mana and...
 I don't know... 
Everyone from Noir Fleurir
And he really sounds like shouting :
BANZAI BANZAI BANZAI
In his high pitched voice
LOL.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP