Friday, March 18, 2011

So Black & White Elite Four is supposed to be super hard ?

Hum...

Like I just beat the four of them in 25 minutes...
Lol.

Beat N in one shot
Took two times to defeat Ghetsis, but still
(His Hydreigon... FFFFUUUUUUU- DX)

I usually need to re-do the Elite at least 5 times to beat them all...
XD

Well...
I guess I had the right Pokémon types XD

Speaking of which !
I haven't told you yet what my team looked like XD

So I took Tepig
Cause I usually always take the fire starter
But I ended up thinking its evolution were ugly
Plus, Pignite cry is like.... 
A fart...
LOL.
So I guess I should have taken Snivy ._.
Anyway....
I ended up getting rid of it
To replace it with Litwick as my fire Pokémon~ ♥

So yeah
Now that they're all evolved
Here's my team :

Chandelure
Type : Ghost/Fire

Vanilluxe
Type : Ice

Swanna
Type : Water/Flying

Gothitelle
Type : Psychic

Cofagrigus
Type : Ghost

Lilligant
Type : Grass

Ah my....
It's soooooooo freaking rare that I use grass type Pokémon ._.
But in that team
She's my strongest one oO...
Along with Vanilluxe XD

At first
I wanted a Frillish/Jellicent as Water Pokémon
But I cam across Ducklett first
So I thought it would do the trick while waiting to find a Frillish
But I still haven't find any ._.
Anyway, Swanna can use fly
And I guess it can surf too o_ô... 
Haven't got the HM yet, though... .__.
OH AND.
Female Jellicent somewhat looks like some kind of Drag Queen XD

 XD ♥

Oh and Cofagrigus kinda sucks too >_>
But I like its animation XD


And I also think that Scraggy's animation is cute :


And.
GARBODOR IS THE GROSSEST POKÉMON EVER DX

IT'S A FUCKING GARBAGE BAG.
DX
I can smell the stench from here D:

Imagine.... 
A team with Garbodor
Muk
Koffing
And a Skuntank which learned Explosion.
EEEEWWWWWW.
Stinky.

And I came to think that a team with
Jynx, Gardevoir, Vespiqueen, Froslass, Lilligant and Gothitelle
Would kinda look good
And would also be quite well equilibrated enough...
A bit to Psy, maybe...
Ahah XD

Oh...
And every single time I read Litwick
I read Flitwick LOLOL


Aaaah... 
Time for me to go to bed... =\
Almost 5AM, now XD;

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP