Friday, March 18, 2011

It's as if Einstein decided that the E=mc2 formula wasn't good enough...

And decided to add some sparkle to it.

WTF you'd say, right ?

Well
I just don't see why we should always update everything
ESPECIALLY WHEN EVERYTHING IS WORKING JUST FUCKING FINE Ò_____Ó
(Right Windows ? Right MySpace ? RIGHT FACEBOOK ?!)

So Blogger will change
And become all gay and shiny and Edward Cullen.


Seriously....
WHY ?! D:



Anyway...
I'm complaining, as usual
But let's be positive
You won't have to undergo another blog moving
Cause I'm just too lazy to move
And I'll end up getting used to it, anyway...
And it will still be
In my opinion
The best blog platform ever
Even though it's going to be gay >_>
(Haven't tried WordPress, though... But don't feel like it..)

And you probably won't even notice any change to it
Since most of you, readers, don't use Blogger, I think ?

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP