Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Asian horror movies, anyone ?

So three weeks ago

I purchased a bunch of Asian horror movies on eBay
Since my PayPal account is directly linked to my bank account
It takes around a week for my payments to be fully sent
So those DVDs have been shipped two weeks ago.
Now, Sunday or something
I was wondering what was happening with those
Almost in panic
Thinking they could have been sent to a wrong address.
But yeah
Guess what arrived today
Just before I leave for work ?
Right, my DVDs \o/

So here they are : 
Andromedia
Isola
Marronier
Memento Mori
The Monster
One Missed Call
And the last but not the least : Pulse (Kairo)
8B

So they're all Japanese
But Memento Mori which is Korean
And The Monster which is... Taiwanese I think...
They speak the same language(s) in Taiwan than in China, right ? oO
Anyway, the movie is in Cantonese or Mandarin, so yeah...
(I'm going to check this up on IMDB, but I'm pretty sure it's Taiwanese ._.
Ah... It's from Hong Kong XDDD)

Now, what I must get are :
A tale of two sisters
Battle Royal
All three Ringu (There are three of them, right ?)
Dark Water
Every other One Missed Call
Both Nana
....
I feel like I'm forgetting a few, here XD

Edit :
SUICIDE CLUB.

8 comment(s):

Rina March 29, 2011 at 7:19 p.m.  

En Taiwan pi en Chine ils parlent le Mandarin. Le Cantonais c'est un dialecte très répandu lololol.

Trucydae March 29, 2011 at 7:36 p.m.  

J'sais pas, pour moi, le Mandarin pis le Cantonais....... C'est du Chinois................. OHOHOH.

Lili D. March 30, 2011 at 11:10 p.m.  

OMGOMGOMGOMFG

Après avoir watché Suicide Club... je veux que tu écrives une review YOU MUST DO IT!! J'veux tes impressions parce que... sérieux... god, j'vais rien spoiler... mais s'te film là, tabarnak... XD j'peux même pas arriver à expliquer...

Trucydae March 30, 2011 at 11:40 p.m.  

Ben je l'ai vu jusqu'au bout où c'est qui se pitchent en bas du toit de l'école après avoir fait genre "Hein t'es pas game de le faire", donc j'en ai pas vu long LOL.
Mais bon, ok, dès que j'l'achète/le vois, j'fais une review XD

Lili D. April 2, 2011 at 11:39 p.m.  

Ouais, jusqu'à ce boute là, le film est encore "correct" XD

I can't wait for the review X'D

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP