Saturday, March 26, 2011

I bought Movies.

A shit load of it.

Seriously.

Die Hard
I've been doing word games 
With that title for too long, now.
I had to buy/watch it.
And I SO didn't know it was Piège de Cristal in French...
LOL
Crystal Trap, litteraly XD

Donnie Darko
I've heard so much good review from a friend of mine
Back then
While Spatu said it totally sucked
I always had quite...... Really different movie tastes from her
But still
I always hesitated to buy it...
Now I did.

The Crazies/Pandorum
I bought if principally because of The Crazies
Because, from the trailer
It was somewhat zombie-like.
I know it's going to be bad, but whatever XD
And yeah, it's a double feature pack
So Pandorum...
Actually, what conviced me to buy the pack
Was that they wrote [From the creators of the Resident Evil films...]
XDDDD
But I never ever heard of that movie before LOL

Top Gun
TAKE MY BREATH AWAAAAAAAY ♪
Ok.
I just had to.
Cause that song can't do anything else but get stuck in my head.

It's Alive 1, 2, 3
I DON'T know what the hell this is.
But it looked friggin ridiculous
And I liked the Frankenstein reference
So I bought them.
Yup, triple feature.
Other wise I wouldn't even had mind XD
Aaaah ok it's from the 70's....
LOL

The Emperor's New Groove
Cause hey...
Along with The Hunchback of Notre-Dame
The Lion King
Mulan
Hercules and
Aladdin
It's one of my favorite Disney movies ♥
One thing troubled me when I paid and the clerk saw it, though...
She said [So old but so good !]
So old ?!
Come on, it's from 2000 !
It's not old O_O

Metropolis
Now THAT'S old.
I think I've already mentioned this
But I've been curious about it
Since our history teacher talked about it
When I was in my fifth and last high school year~
So yeah, now it's mine 8B

Mein Kampf
Not the book, obviously
Cause that's pretty hard to find.
But the movie.
Cause I like historical things like that.
And I think that Hitler is fascinating character
On the psychologic side.
I do not want to become a neo-nazi or something @___@

Kiss kiss bang bang
I never saw that movie.
But I often heard its title.
So I bought it.

And the last but not the least
A Nightmare on Elm Street
I never saw it completely
And the only things I remember are the bath scene
And the one when Johnny Depp is being sucked in by his bed LOL
With his beautiful shirt.... Re-LOL

Holy crap
That's 13 movies...
For less than 100 bucks LOL.

Must.
Update.
Movie list.

10 comment(s):

Anonymous,  March 26, 2011 at 7:03 p.m.  

TOP GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN TUNG TING TING TINININING NING TI NING NING TI NING NING TI NING NIGN!

Stait la theme song merci merci.

Mais jsuis quand même déçue de ton tag Tom Cruise y fait pitié D:

Trucydae March 27, 2011 at 12:32 a.m.  

LOL ouin XD
Tom a tellement un monosourcil LOL
RIIIIIGHT INTOOOO THE DANGERZONE ! ♪
C'était tellement quétaine XDDDD
Genre presque tous les clichés y sont passés, c'Était terrible XD
Pis oui, hein bon... les seuls films de Tom Cruise que j'ai c'est Top Gun (Duh), Interview with the Vampire (re-Duh), The Outsiders pis Valkyrie XD
Mais j'veux les Mission : Impossible 8B
Autrement, j'sais pas trop =o...

Anonymous,  March 28, 2011 at 8:54 p.m.  

Ein y'a pas de mono XDD? Pis la plus part des clichés qui sont là c'est pcq c'est DE LÀ qui sont partit LOL nononon jfais pas des excuses XDD

Et oui sa te prend MI pis Minority Report.

PIS TOUS LES AUTREEEES

Trucydae March 28, 2011 at 10:08 p.m.  

OUI Y'A UN FUCKING MONO XDDDDDDD
OH OUI Minority Report *w* ♥

Anonymous,  March 29, 2011 at 11:06 a.m.  

Va falloir que je le réécoute pour évaluer si oui ou non y'a un mono XDD Mais pourtant jme dis que si yen avait un je l'aurais vu LOL pas que son arcade sourciliere m'intéresse tant que ça mais quand même...

Trucydae March 29, 2011 at 12:35 p.m.  

Y'a un gros plan dans sa face, un moment donné, tu peux pas le manquer LOL

Anonymous,  March 29, 2011 at 7:38 p.m.  

LOL ok mais souvent les closeups de sa face jsuis plus omnubilée par son nez~

Trucydae March 29, 2011 at 7:41 p.m.  

LOL
Bah.... la pilosité des gens doit me marquer plus que le reste, alors XD

Anonymous,  March 30, 2011 at 12:37 a.m.  

Only for your information, you do whatever with it, but "Mein Kampf" is available at the Renaud Bray of Galeries de la Capitale, so probably at the one of Place Laurier too... it's a orange book, written in black. I think it's in the sociology department of the store. I saw it the other day while searching for "The Art of War".

Trucydae March 30, 2011 at 12:34 p.m.  

Yes, a friend of mine told me it was not as hard to find as it used to be a few years ago
Don't worry, I don't want to become pro-nazi or something, I'm just being curious about it, in the same way I am curious about all books which inspired movies and the like
Thanks for the information ! =)

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP