Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It has been a while since that top 6 last moved...


So Rentrer en Soi got over BLOOD....


Me ?
Listening to the same 3 songs for the past 2 days ?
Who said that ?!

TwT


SPEAKING OF SATSUKI.


KJDSHJKDHSKJHD.

I must say that I don't know much about Tomo
Beside the fact that he's pro FaceBook, Twitter, MySpace etc 
I've always been curious about echo stream,
But never really checked it out xD;;
So yeah, you guess that the stream part of the name came from echo stream
And Moon, well... You know.... Satsuki.
Tsuki means Moon 
(and his name his also written with the kanji for moon BTW)

So yeah
I don't know what to expect...
But...
SATSUKIIIIIIIIIIIII SKJDHKSJHDKJSDH TwT ♥
He's part of the rare ones whose voice is able to make me shiver TwT ♥

And
As I said previously
Rentrer en Soi's Protoplasm
Is one of the rare things that I think are perfect
And really mean it.
(The song, eh.... Not the PV.)


0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP