Monday, February 21, 2011

NEKO. NYAAAAAAAAAAN.

Please, god, no D:


Unless it's Nightmare.
If it's Nightmare, then everything is fine XD



AHAH
Sakito's expression ♥

Yeah, end of the introduction.
Here's the actual subject :


Subject: Die-san
Recently, is there something like a my boom [addiction]?
Die: I endlessly love cats too much

I definitely and totally and perfectly imagine him
Going like SJDHKJSHDKJSHDKJSHD over a kitten.
And that would be awfully sweet XDDD ♥

Now this being said
I've always liked cats.

Proof :



LOL @ my sis' face (the blonde one BTW >_>)
I'm... 4... I think... On that pic.

So yeah
I always liked cats
Even though I got sick of Honey
Cause he was a fucking attention whore D:
But I guess that if I could
I'd get another one ._.
We'll see when I'll have my very own apartment XD

This being said,
Spatu bought the cuuuuuuuutest cat EVER D:


D:

D:

D: ♥

Cutest cat ever, I said.

Cats.
End of the story.


NYA ! NYA ! NYA ! NYA !

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP