Monday, February 21, 2011

It also happens that I post pics here and not on FB.

I actually tried to capture what I was seeing in the mirror in front of me.


I think I managed to make it.

No one will ever know anyway...


PJ \o/

No, I didn't cut my hair again.
It's behind my hand/back XP

Though
That way
It make me think about Közi

I can't find the pic I've on mind
But oh well...
I guess you all know what I mean anyway...

And oh...
=\
Next time I get my side shaved
I'm gonna ask for it to be shorter... 
Cause it doesn't quite look good anymore =\
Too long...
But hey... 3 weeks passed since I first got that hair cut o_o;
I guess I should learn to shave it myself
Or it will end up being expensive (;´ 3 `)=3
Or I will end up just asking to shave it the shortest it's possible o_o
THEN I'LL BE A HALF BALD WONDER WOMAN ! \(#3 v 3#)/

Edit :
BITCH.

THEN I'LL BE A HALF BALD WONDER WOMAN, BITCH ! \(#3 v 3#)/

4 comment(s):

£@dy Dark§unMoon February 22, 2011 at 12:06 a.m.  

Si t'es rendue une female Közi, alors chante-moi Honey Vanity, bitch! :P

Trucydae February 22, 2011 at 12:25 a.m.  

Ouf, t'en demandes beaucoup, là.... Fait des siècles que j'ai écouté ça XD

£@dy Dark§unMoon March 2, 2011 at 9:55 p.m.  

C'est genre un de ses seules tounes que j'écoute encore...

Trucydae March 2, 2011 at 10:16 p.m.  

J'pense juste pas à en écouter, en fait... Pis bon, avec presque 18000 tounes dans winamp, euh... C'est rare que ça joue XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP