Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Jui first solo PV ?


XDDDDDDDDDDDD




THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO. Unmanly XD
That's almost exactly what I expected XD

Of course
His voice changed a bit
But hey !
He still can sing !
And this is awesome ♥

He moves as he was moving in Vidoll
Though..............
Since the song isn't quite Vidoll-ish...
WELL...
I don't know since I kinda stopped listening what they did after they went major...
But still, it feels quite... Weird XD

Special mention to the dramatic pianist
AND TO THE GUITARIST WHILE HE'S DOING HIS SOLO
LOL.
Seriously XD
He's almost as intense as Noi'x' guitarist XDD
I mean.... :



OMG....
Seriously XDD
This is really bad XD
So bad that I'm starting to considerate buying the single >XDD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP