Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dadrama, episode 534611684123856216513210385435135

I wasn't going to mention this on my blog

By respect for some friends
But now.... This has gone to a point where....
It's just freaking RIDICULOUS.

You all know how it started
With me and Orly/Kalmie/Lili
Saying that we didn't liked how the new Velvet Eden sounded
Not having anything against Dada himself
But he went on Twitter to complain that no one liked him and the like
And ended up with the both of us being blocked
Lulz.

The part II is when he finally unblocked us
I don't know for other people
But he and I ended up bitching each other
And that was quite funny
Until I got bored of this and just told him to fuck off
Which he did.

Now, here is part III.
I guess it all started with two of my friends meeting him in DecaBar.
Which kinda woke up what happened... 6 months ago ?
Oh well...
But he then commented that
He never thought he could be friends with Canadian.
I went like OMG LOL SKJDSKJDKSJD
But haven't said anything
Just because I didn't want to make other people feel bad about it or something.
BUT NOW.
He said "Psychiatric patients in Canada is also making noise. I'll never visit to Canada. It is forever. Hello and Goodbye Canadians."
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ?!
Which would come from this which have been made by an AMERICAN, like in UNITED STATES, not Canada, girl :
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/182029_1830249485345_1513590064_31995905_569004_n.jpg
Which ended up with some AUSTRALIAN, not Canadian, girls doing this : 
And obviously sending it to him.
And now, guess what ?
HE IS DELETING/BLOCKING EVERY SINGLE CANADIAN FACEBOOK FRIENDS HE HAS. 
So that we stop stalking him, I guess...
But he then created an Ameblo....

Seriously.........
Come on.........
I don't know if the psychiatric thing comes from the fact that
Mental illness, even a "simple" depression is reaaaaaaally not well seen in Japan
Or if he was just trying to tell us we were only good for the asylum, but...
Still......  GAH x_X
That's just so freaking ridiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiculous.
Period.

Of course
Every mean/evil people on Earth is or have been Canadian, eh...
Stalin, Hitler, Kim Jong Il, Jesse James, Bonnie and Clyde, the witches of Salem... ALL CANADIANS.

And now,
I hope that this was the very last time I talk about Dada.

Yes, I did put the [C'est beau Gilles] tag.

6 comment(s):

Lili D. February 20, 2011 at 3:22 p.m.  

This was this picture that pissed him off
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/182029_1830249485345_1513590064_31995905_569004_n.jpg

The person on DevianTART is Australian (I think) and it was a response to Dada's bitching. We're all our friends' friend at some points, I guess, lol XD

He is such a fucking idiot, it's unbelievable. Someone should tell him the picture didn't come from Canadian people, and well, blocking every single Canadians on FB... way to go! Racism all the way!!

I had peace with Dada since November, or maybe December. He was still stalking my blog but there was nothing to see. And since that time he has been quiet, I thought he had learned his lesson, but apparently he didn't. So yeah, two months, that's the longest time of peace without Dadrama I ever had since May 2010!! XD

Trolololol!
I wish someone tells him he's a racist fucker!

Trucydae February 20, 2011 at 3:27 p.m.  

Se how I'm unrelated to the 3rd part ? ahah XD

I'M gonna add that kanye west thing XD

Shuro February 21, 2011 at 2:06 p.m.  

... WOW

That's just all I can say.

I mean... Is he really aware of his own paranoia ? He's acting like someone who has a too high opinion of himself, so self-centered, that he can't accept that somebody on Earth couldn't like him or his work.

That's not good for health lying all life on a pedestal which is higher than Everest, the fall is really painful.

Trucydae February 21, 2011 at 10:19 p.m.  

Yeah... But I feel more like this is hiding some kind of low self esteem thingie...
He should go see a psychologist... Simply for his own health -.-

Anonymous,  June 4, 2011 at 6:51 p.m.  

He blocked all Canadian's on FaceBook? No he didn't. There are Canadians on there. Before saying something like this, please show some proof. I can't believe something that terribly racist about someone without some proof.

As for how it started, you also said you were talking good about The Velvet, which betrayed your friend Dada. You shouldn't talk good about people who have hurt your friend so much. And according to here, you also, in addition to that, talked poorly about him? It sounds to me like Dada's actions are justified.

Trucydae June 5, 2011 at 10:07 a.m.  

Could you please not start this fight again ? This post is months old, I still totally assume it, but teenage Dadafans can't deal with sarcasm.
Look. I do not give a fuck about you hating me. I mean, you're nothing, you're a godamn anon !
What do you want me to do ? Sit in a corner and cry cause you said I was not nice for having a negative opinion of Dada ? LOL. Very funny.
Plus, i never talked about The Velvet. Read properly, please. And Dada is far from being my friend LOL. You didn't really read this entry, did you ?

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP