Monday, January 10, 2011

Where are you, Kalmie ?!

I've been thinking lately that she hadn't posted anything on Facebook

Not even about her WoW achievement
I just looked and she just deleted her FaceBook, I guess
Or she deleted me...
I remember that the last thing I saw from her
Was a quite pissed off status
Right after I posted something about Versailles ._.
So I'm just...
I don't know ._.
I just hope I'm wrong on this
And that she just went [Fuck that...]
And just left...

Now I'm wondering how to keep in touch
Since I lost her email address when mine was hacked
Not to mention that I'm not sure she actually looks at her emails...

This reminds me that I should look mine....

Anyway...
Don't be pissed at this...
You're only being missed D8 !!

8 comment(s):

Lillie Joe,  January 11, 2011 at 12:35 a.m.  

;A; j'approuve
we love you!

humanplastics January 11, 2011 at 6:11 a.m.  

moi aussi. come back to me kalmie (´~`)

Sparrow,  January 11, 2011 at 8:00 a.m.  

I miss her too... but, maybe this is best for her if she needs time away from everything. I know she doesn't want to make anyone worry...

Trucydae January 11, 2011 at 10:38 a.m.  

Yes, that's probably it
I guess we only have to wait 'till she comes back... or not ._.

fa January 12, 2011 at 8:17 p.m.  

Dammit, same here ;_;
I don't really know her(not at all to be honest) but I think she's an interesting person ;0;
Just as Sparrow, I think that taking distance from the "Internet life" will maybe help her feeling better.
Just as it might be interesting, Internet might become poisonous ...

Trucydae January 12, 2011 at 10:05 p.m.  

It sure is !
As everything else... People make it go bad... People always make good thing go bad >8(
I hate people.

Kalmie,  January 14, 2011 at 5:00 a.m.  

I'm still alive =/
Sorry I just disappeared... but yeah, I went all "FUCK THAT SHIT!!" and committed cyber-suicide...

I have absolutely no intentions of coming back... the tragedy would just repeat itself all over again...

Last year's events have taken their toll on my psychological health... even though I tried to seem all "lol whatever! I don't care! 8D" it was eating me alive... and this went as bad as depleting my physical health as well... I can't take it anymore... and I don't want this to happen again...

Right now I just feel so empty... I feel nothing, I love nothing, I hate nothing... and I know this will take a few months for me to heal and will leave a permanent scar which, I do hope, will forever remind to never come back because I will get hurt again... this is ALWAYS what happens and I'm so tired of this...

I'd rather commit cyber-suicide before this whole thing makes me feel like committing real suicide... I already hate life enough, kthx...

As of now... well... errr... I'm still active on PoupéeGirl... =/ oh so interesting... and thus I still update my Tumblr about it... that's the only thing... and I know it's painfully boring -___- but I just don't care anymore...

I'm sorry I made all of you worried about me =/ and I'm sorry funtime with me is just over... it was nice while it lasted... but now I realize I'm really not strong enough to bear through all this drama anymore... and I need a new life, new interests... I need a big change in my life...

Trucydae January 14, 2011 at 12:48 p.m.  

I understand...
I hope you'll get better soon, even though you don't plan coming back
And I hope you'll have a good life too~
I'd give you a cyber hug, if you,re allowing me to =o

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP