Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Les coeurs chromés.

BLING BLING.


Yeah.

No.

Well...
Huh.

That's not making any sense
I just don't know how to start my entry... LOL

OKAY.

They're only me to see this : 

Especially the picture
And then have a little giggle
And then read the text 
And have some kind of mocker smile

Only me cause....
Wait... I'll try to find a picture that I'll probably won't even find....
(LOL as usual)
HA
Number one : 
Compare the bracelets patterns 8B

And I'm looking for a belt buckle but I can't find TEH pic I'm lookin for
So here's another one :


Maybe it was this pic, in the end...
Well it's the same tank top o_ô....

AND THEN

and his silver heavy bracelets are both masculine and feminine at the same time, which is why all the rock stars love his work

AND

Die: I am more feminine than you'd ever think. [...] 

8BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

So yeah....
Useless fangirl post is useless.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP