Monday, December 27, 2010

HEY WAIT A MINUTE D8< !!

I've to get up at 6AM tomorrow.

The day after tomorrow too.
And the day after the day after tomorrow too.
And the day after the day after the day after tomorrow too. 
(Does that equals Friday ? Yes ? Right)

EWWWWWWWWWW.

Don't ask me what I'll be doing when the New Year'll begin D8<

I'LL BE FUCKING SLEEPING.

And then you'll say that I don't sleep anyway...
And I guess you'll be right....
(´ . ` ;)
I wanna go back to my marmot state T_T
And sleep all the time.
I'd feel less bored that way...
<_< ;
Oh wait...
That's only me being a lazy ass bitch...
OH. WELL.

Oh this being said
I finished another book today...
I need to start another one.

BTW, Lillie Joe
J'ai ramené de chez ma mère le livre dont je t'avais parlé
Avec le gamin autiste pis son toutou chat qui aide à résoudre une enquête
Ou un truc comme ça
Je me rappelle plus vraiment des détails, en fait
Je me souviens seulement que le gamin a un toutou chat
Pis qui a un truc en relation avec la lune, mais je sais plus quoi LOL.
Donc si tu le veux, t'as qu'à me le dire, je te l'emmenerai~~

AAAAAAAAAAARF.
I was tired, an hour ago
And I'm not anymore...
I should've went to bed >_<

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP