Monday, November 01, 2010

Wanna go un-noticed ?

Well...

DO NOT take Dada as an example.


Follow ?
I never unfollowed him...
Plus... 
He was on the top on the list
While he used to be under Full and CDJapan.

Then I went on HotMail.
And I smiled.



Lol ?

Seriously, man....
What's wrong with you ?
I mean, you don't like me, just ignore me !
Don't block me to add me back right after ! HA !
And please, accept or fucking decline the request on FaceBook !
You don't seem to like me,
Well then why isn't it CLEAR that you would decline the request ?!
I mean, I don't give a fuck about Aci, so I didn't added him !
Is it that you actually care about what I say ?
OH MAN !
I'M JUST A TROLL.
All this has been done ON. PURPOSE.
I wanted to annoy you.
End of the story.

Now, will you answer my tweet, yes or no ? >8(

2 comment(s):

Kalmie November 1, 2010 at 12:37 a.m.  

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!! X'D ♥ This poor man's got serious issues...

It's so ridiculous, I don't know if I should laugh or feel desperate...


In the end I'm just laughing desperately X'D

Trucydae November 1, 2010 at 6:33 a.m.  

Yeah, I'm starting to feel the same XDD;

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP