Monday, November 01, 2010

Fuck off, Dada.

I mean this.

Like... You hate me too
It's OBVIOUS.
You wouldn't have just deleted me AGAIN on Twitter
And wouldn't have listened to me and just declined FaceBook's request.
If you wouldn't have hated me too.
SO.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON MY FUCKING BLOG AT 3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING ?!?!?

You KNOW.
You really know that what you'll find here will only be mean things and me being a bitch at you (if I ever again talk about you) because that's all you fucking deserve.
SO WHAT NOW ?!

You think we didn't recognized you with that... Name change ?
You think we can't know you're still coming on our blog ?
You like drama, don't you ?
You like to whine about the fact we are not supporting you, don't you ?
WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET A FUCKING LIFE ?!
YOU'RE 30 SOMETHING 34 (Thank you, Kalmie !), GODAMMIT !
You surely have something WAAAAAY better than stalking the blogs of two random nolife Québec girls !
Do something, anything you want, even a handjob if you want to, but PLEASE !
Grow the fuck up O_O;;;

I would be ashamed, if I were you....
And I wouldn't waste my time getting angry at haters...
I'd just laugh at them and take another call.

Seriously....

LA FIN.

2 comment(s):

Kalmie 8D November 1, 2010 at 7:13 p.m.  

This entry is made of so much fvcking win my brain cannot contain its epicness XD

Everything has been said...

(he's 34 by the way... he hates it when we say his real age... 8B LOLOLOL!!)

Never have I had so much fun hating on someone famous XD he actually CARES that we hate him... that's what makes it so great! We don't even have to struggle to get attention or create drama, he does this all by himself...

You deserve a medal, Dada! 8D

Trucydae November 1, 2010 at 7:16 p.m.  

\o/

In the end, we just won, that's all XDDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP