Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Old banners post.

I already made one, last year...

Now I need to update this.

Oh....
That one was pretty oO 



Then it was Easter LOL.

LOL OMG.
GPK is so badly cut LOL.
WTF why Waka ? XDD
Gackt LOLOLOL. 



Aaaaw,,,, I still think this one is awesome T^T ♥ 



This one is ugly LOL 


Kinda in a depressive mood
Couldn't you say ?


Then I made 4 times the same banner




I ended up with the last one, I think... 


Lulz. 



I still like this one too...
Would have looked better if the pink was red but whatever 



Then it was Xmas :

LOLOLOLOL.
I love the [FUCKING] in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles font ♥ 


Then it became even queer-er :



Then again I liked violet and red :

But the red one looked better. 


LOLOL :
Velvet Eden's comeback ? 
Huhu. 


Whatever 


Lul. 


I still like this one too
Even if it's just lulz XD 


Voilà.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP