Wednesday, October 27, 2010

If you didn't noticed it, then you must be blind.

I added a chatbox...


Dunno if that's gonna be of any use...
But oh well...

Use it as you wish...
If you have questions
Or feel the need to say something
Even if it's silly
Even if you just wanna bitch at me
As if I care~

Have fun.

Other than this
If it's just here to get dusty
I'll just remove it.
End of the story.


On another point
I'm thinking of maybe doing a new banner...
Even though I still like this one...
By the way, I don't remember having ever said what was written in japanese on it...
For those who don't know
It's read [memeshikute]
It mean [in an unmaly way]
Or something like this...
It's the title of a song by Golden Bomber~
I thought it was quite appropriated considering the fact my blog is titled [Agitated Screams of Faggots]...
wwww
So yeah
I don't know what the new banner will look like...
I guess I will just browse my pictures folders
And fall in love with something.

2 comment(s):

Précieuse Kalmie October 27, 2010 at 8:04 p.m.  

I think Imma steal the chatbox idea... 8B

Will be better than goddamn Formspring ¬___¬ people only talk about Alice in Wonderland to me -__-

Golden Bomber... I should get some of their stuff, the very few songs I've heard were nice 8B

I'm looking forward that new banner! 8D Though I like the current one... it's kind of New Wave-ish

Trucydae October 27, 2010 at 8:17 p.m.  

Almost no one asks me question on formspring, anyway XD
And I don't like how it's posted on my blog, then ._. ...
Seriously, Golden Bomber are just... retards XDD That's why they're so loveable XDD
And yeah, this banner... well... Dunno, I just browsed my pictures and I went like [THIS] ! And did the banner... It came out somewhat like a 70's add to me >XD
And... seriously... Why are the simplest things are always the longest to make ?!?! D8< It's always the same thing with my banners -___- the simplest ones may have took up to 3 hours to make D8< FFUUU

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP