Friday, October 29, 2010

I made a first attempt to my Halloween costume.

I would seriously had needed a crystal ball T_T


But so far, so good.
Very good, I'd say !
I like the result !

It's kinda mixed with an old-school visual kei style
Fortune teller + Old School VK = WIN.

Though, I don't quite know what to do for the make-up...

I know it's be in purple/violet shades, though...

I'll look good anyway...
HA !
And I'll finally have a new FB fucking display pic D8< !!!!!!!!

And I seriously need to buy some new contact lenses -_-

4 comment(s):

Lillie Joe,  October 30, 2010 at 5:51 a.m.  

tu peux toujours prendre ma boule qui fait des éclair au toucher XD

Trucydae October 30, 2010 at 8:01 a.m.  

LOL
Ca, ca s'appelle faire avec c'qu'on a XDDD

Lillie Joe,  October 30, 2010 at 8:10 a.m.  

XDD effectivement

Trucydae October 30, 2010 at 10:53 p.m.  

Ah shnout, j'y ai pas penser, j'voulais prendre une photo avec D8

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP