Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's not fair DX !

Gnuuuuuh.
 
Oh well... I'm actually pretty glad for Dir to tour with Apocalyptica since that's pretty fucking awesome, but... but... but... DX
 
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU.
 
That's what we call a brokenhearted fan >_< !!!
I mean... FUCK MAN. Who was saying : "Lulz, We'll go to D'espa's concert and two weeks later there'll be Dir en grey lulululululz."  WELL DAT WUZ MEH.  Grrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuh.
 
I'm seriously thinking of rolling on the floor and walls right now.... Err....
 
FSJKHDJKSHKDJHSKJHDJKSHDKJSHKDJHSD. Shit.
 
Anyway... I guess I can be glad for having guessed something right again ? -.-
I was half-secretly hoping for something in Québec, though....
 
Wait, I'll take off my brain and make it swims in formol for a few days... BRB.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP