Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I hate people who talk THIS loud.

Makes me wanna slap them in the face.  Y'know, ma'am... Not cause I ain't speak as loud as you that I'm deaf.  Unless you keep speaking THIS FUCKING LOUD. DX<


FFFUUUU.

It doesn't annoy me........ No.  It annoys the FUCKING SHIT OUTA ME.  Fuck you.  Speak softer, you may become a bit more like-able D8< !!! DAMN ! Urgh.
I mean... seriously D8........ >.<¤

This and that man.  Ugh. I saw him coming to see me, today... I made as if I haven't noticed him... Anyway, I was busy playing Dragon Quest IX fufufufu >D and then he left... So I guess I just have to ignore him... -.- He's still annoying me much... He wants me a little to much D8<...
Look... get a handjob thinking of me if you want, I don't give a fuck about it, but don't try to get me.  It might end up bad.  You don't want to see me angry when you might die pretty soon... (I'm not saying I'm gonna kill someone or anything.  Just that he's fucking sick... For real.)
Sometimes I hate having this pretty face... Then I just feel like tearing it apart and become fucking ugly... But if I do do, I couldn't achieve some of my life goals... SO.  I keep that damned pretty face D8< I wouldn't have the guts to scrap it, anyway... =\  Hey, not my fault if I like pretty things too D8< !!!!

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP