Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fucked up dreams, part 3546,4

I dreamt about Danger*Gang... and it was as if I was one of their friends, or one of them.... Thinking about it, I don't remember having seen Hiko... o_ô... Oh well...
Anyway, the thing is that Thera was being a total asshole bitch and left the band for a really stupid reason which I can't remember... But I remember that I was ranting and being like *grumble, grumble* with my arms crossed on my chest... o_ô


Second, I dreamt that I was losing two teeth D8... And it was really gross, like... The teeth were crumbling in my mouth and I kept spiting that and I was grossed out and near to vomit it all è_é...
Weirdest thing would be that there was no blood at all... just saliva... and crumbled teeth D8... Ew.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP