Monday, May 03, 2010

Sunburn.

Yes, already o_____o

The worst in this is that the sun wasn't THIS strong.... And I just walked 30 minutes.... half in the sun....
It's not a big sunburn, it's just enough so that the skin is kinda warm, itchy and pink (Well... my skin is already pink... But you know what I mean...)
I don't even wanna think to this summer o_o... I'll have to buy some SPF 1 000 000 sunscreen/block x___x
I hate sunscreen >___< It's oily and it smells FUCKING AWEFUL D8<
But I don't wanna tan, I don't wanna burn, so I'll just wear it... Maybe you have some suggestions ? (And forget about crappy SPF 15.  It won't protect anything... I really need something strong u_u...) Considering the fact that I have the same skin type as redhaired girls..... (You know... I used to have freckles when I was young... and my hair was... redish-brown... I guess that's why my red orange hair suits me well...)

I think I'll ask to Isabelle to make me an umbrella..... Or two... I'll see XD
I first have to talk to her about this XD I'm pretty sure she'll be glad to make those, but yeah xD

I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky ò___ó !!!!

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  May 4, 2010 at 6:44 p.m.  

Oh yeah, I will be glad.
Pas dans le sens de tupperware.
Dans le sens de willing.
Pas dans le sens de willington.
Dans le sens de partante.
Pas dans le sens de partie.
Dans le sens de d'accord.

C'est ça qui est ça.

Trucydae May 4, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.  

Yaay ! XD
Mais j'vais t'en reparler de vive-voix, parce que j'aime mieux ça de même =3

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP