Monday, May 03, 2010

I took a picture with the best T-shirt in the world ♥


UROBOROS

I SWEAR I haven't edited this pic, beside resizing it.
And it was just the sample shot... But it ended up being better than the others... ♥
I look fater than on other pictures, right ? 8B Well, that's just the way I look in real life. HA !
And I do a weird face... Who cares... I always do faces, anyway...  You know the shitty videos I did a while ago cause I was bored as hell ? Well I always do those.  Especially when I'm in front of the computer. (There should be a war to determinate who's the FACES Master between Kyo and me... Seriously.)

I love when it rains as it rains in movies ♥

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP