Monday, May 03, 2010

I like unexpected pictures.

I never thought that it could be possible to see a picture of Kaya with Adrien.
You must admit that you never thought about it either, right ?

 
Still it is that with two Tokyo Decadance participation... It's kinda... logical.

As I never thought I would ever see Jui with what looks like a clevage :


I didn't want to picture Jui with boobs in my head >_>.... Gnuh.

As I never thought I would compare Ru:natic's Tomo to Kaoru : 
 
The second, starting from right.
(Or from L to R : Kei, Tokkiy, Tomo, Kijin)

I guess that unless you're blind, I don't have to tell who's who... Right ? o_ô
(I may still hang you with a g-string, if not...)

As I never thought that Dada would ever know about me, and now he hates me... LOL.

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal May 4, 2010 at 9:15 a.m.  

OH MON DIEU QUELLE TRAG2DIE !!!
Suicidons nous pour notre Dieu Dada

Trucydae May 4, 2010 at 12:31 p.m.  

AAAaaaaaaah ! Quel malhour !!!
AAaaaaaaaah ! Quelle jouwaaaa !!!
Ok j'ai juste pensé à ça XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP