Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Toshiya's bass is too intense for my crappy earphones.

Or it is that they're about to die...
That's probably it... Anyway, the sound always been bad in those, I don't know why I've been keeping them for so long... I was supposed to use them just while waiting I'd buy new ones, when my red ones died.... But that was almost a year ago, now... LOL.
Now, the thing is that I hear the bass with some crackles, almost like pop-corn on the left side XD... Quite annoying, you'll think.  You're right...
So yeah...
Maybe I'd better buy some expensive earphones... But still.... I don't really want to buy earphones for more than $15........ And I think $15 is already expensive... I mean... I'm always rolling them up my MP3 player, I know it's not really good for the wires and stuff... But if I don't it get... well... with knots and stuff and -____- bleh.  I don't think it's better that way either.
SO YEAH.  No expensive earphones for Trucy.
No headphones either cause I can't put them in my pocket è_é !!

6 comment(s):

Orlagoth April 14, 2010 at 7:51 p.m.  

My earphones cost me like 10$, they're Sony and I never had better earphones ever D8 they pwn the expensive ones <3

Trucydae April 15, 2010 at 1:08 a.m.  

FUCK YEAH !
Actually, I kinda know what to buy, my red ones were pretty good too and have cost more than $10 either... I'll just go at wal-mart or something and... Yeah...

Lillie Joe,  April 15, 2010 at 9:05 a.m.  

On ira s'en acheter ensemble, mes M&M sont rendu qui faut que je gosse avec le fil pour les faire marcher des 2 bord -_-

£@dy Dark§unMoon April 15, 2010 at 10:25 a.m.  

Skull Canies: Cost 24$ at La Source and lasted me over a year and a half (Whjereas, regular any-other-brand ones usually don't last longer than a month)

Trucydae April 15, 2010 at 11:46 a.m.  

Tsé que I just said que j'voulais pas payer plus que 15$ parce qu'anyway, peu importe le prix qu'on paie, à force d'les entortiller autour du lecteur, ça fini par scrapper le câblage, à l'intérieur =o
Lillie : Yaaay Shoppinge d'écouteurs XDD

Furavii,  April 21, 2010 at 8:27 a.m.  

Moi too j'allais acheter des écouteurs bientôt. Mais jvais prendre des trucs skullmachinchouette à la Source. Une fille a ma job m'a fait écouter avec ces écouteurs la pi LA BASE OMG GJAKJFLA ouin.... 30$ et garantis. Si y pète, tu retourne au magasin pi y l'échange gratiss.

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP