Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wedding en grey ?

Subject: DIE-san The other day I filed my marriage papers (`▽´ゞ
At the wedding, no matter what I want to play Dir en grey songs so is there anything that DIE-san recommends? 


Die: Congratulations! Best Wishes! But our songs aren't meant for a HAPPY WEDDING (laughs)




I only have a single question.... Was she dumb ?
LOL.


I mean..................... It's okay to like Dir en grey............ It's okay to get married, I guess (Besides it's a ridiculous waste of money...).......... But........ Listen to the lyrics, sweetie... o_o;; ERM.
Specially if you're Japanese, nom d'une pipe !!! è_é

Anyway, if you really want Jrock to play at your wedding, you'd rather chose a song by SHAZNA... LOL (Or that song by miyavi... HAHA XDD Friggin ridiculous, let me say ! HA !)

2 comment(s):

Shuro April 15, 2010 at 11:02 a.m.  

Oh mon dieu, je me suis éclaté la rate à force de rire sur ce coup-là... XDDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP