Monday, April 05, 2010

PROOF.

We almost can't see Japan anymore XD... The same goes for France... Haha xD <3

Anyway, just kinda wanted to show (off) that I haven't changed my stats, I really just copied and pasted them.

But anyway... !

I've been listening to Edward Scissorhands' theme for...... an hour ? Maybe two, now... Or almost three ? OH WELL.  Now with this I forgot what I wanted to say about it... Meh !

I also wanted to know, specially for those who aren't in Québec or France (which means for those who usually never comments), do you get frustrated or annoyed when I write in french ? XD I'm curious !
Are you using a translation software such as Google Translation Tool ? Or are you just like... Skipping french parts ? XD Or maybe you don't even care about text and just steel pictures I stole somewhere else ? Eheheh !
Don't be shy ! You may answer ! I may be bitchy, but I like my visitors !

Oh, I haven't slept yet, it's 10 in the morning... Could you say ? Bleh.

The more it goes, the more I think I prefer Safari to FireFox o_ô... Some aliens must be eating my brain, right now...

EEEEEEH. OK.  I posted pictures of my h.naoto clothes this night on pupe and... well my skirts already as like 10 sutekis and 4 comments o_ô... XD Aaaaaaaanyway. xD

4 comment(s):

aelin ueal April 5, 2010 at 3:42 p.m.  

tu voulais dire que Danny Elfman était le meilleur compositeur au monde !

Trucydae April 5, 2010 at 8:41 p.m.  

Ah ouais, peut-être XDD

Shuro April 7, 2010 at 5:16 p.m.  

AAAAAH !!!

Y'a un Mark sur la Suisse *O* C'est mouaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD

Nyon, je ne suis pas folle ^^
Oui, je me doute qu'il a d'autres isolés de l'Europe dans le tas.

Trucydae April 7, 2010 at 5:26 p.m.  

En fait, c'est très concentré en France... sinon y'a l'Russe qui me stalk XDD
Ah tiens, l'Italie...
Sinon, ce sont très majoritairement des Québecois XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP