Wednesday, April 07, 2010

It was about time !

http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/04/07/loki-returns-with-solo-project/




They are the first to talk about Konig.
The thing is that.... It's on Loki's blog since... Last December, or so...
Oh and it's Gantzfeld, nor Grantzfeld...


I really feel this will sound somewhat like... halfway from Sugar to deadman. Yup, yup.


Talking about ex-Sugar... SIZNA and his Time Section #..... Anyone has heard their live only released stuff ?
I wish I could have bought at least the first one (I tried ! But...) but no, Japan only, fucktards è__é !! Geeeeh.
I hate this >_<
I guess it'll be the same for Konig... Meeeeeh ! What about this poor Québec fan ?! D8<

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP