Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mister Queer Blog is quite boring, lately.

Isn't it ?
I've not much to say, no excuses... I'm just...... I'm spamming my life on FaceBook, actually.  FaceBook is ebil -.-
I discovered that you don't need a FB account to go on Pico.  How fascinating.  I realized that even though I like ugly Pico characters, I just can't do an ugly one... It always look too much on purpose u_u... And/or I just can't stand it D8< (I guess that's why my "Die" Pico is annoying me........ LOL.  I gave up, actually... I just fail XDDD)

Ah ! I started an AU fic with Dada and Machi, a request from Lillie Joe... Mixing cheesy and my vision of the end of the world.... It'll be... Special o_ô
But it should be good ! Look forward it ! Kick my butt so that I continue it ! (I'll whine, but still... it'll be done... Isn't it ?)

I began again not to sleep at night, damn it.  I could at least beat my record of awoken hours... BUT NO.  Too tired.  Or I work, so I just can't not sleep for two days (my record is actually set to something like 40 or 42.... I think it's more like 42... Since I remember that I was like "DAMN IT !!! A FEW MORE AND I WOULD HAVE GOT MY 48 HOURS D8<".....)
Shit, man... Why am I proud of such a thing ? XDDDDD
Long last coffee and Monster energy drink. And Pepsi.  (I think I'm addicted to cafeine...Like... For real.)

My computer played two songs by GizeL, tonight... And I'm like... WTF since... I've like ten GizeL songs... on 16000 something mp3s.  So yeah o_o;
Quite disturbed.
AND FUCK. QUIT PLAYING ANCAFE SONG, GODDAMMIT. Câlice è___é
Ahah XDD Ok.... AnCafe, GazettE, Sadie... YEAH. Please, computer -___-....
EEEEEEH.  The Distillers XDDD That reminds me so much of high school XDD ♥ I remember the first time I saw the clip for Drain the Blood... I wondered if their singer was a boy or a girl... LOL.

Togawa Jun owns.

That's all.

4 comment(s):

Anonymous,  April 25, 2010 at 1:30 a.m.  

Hahahahah I thought I was the only one with the Distilles boy/girl thing... I swear I argued with some guy Brody was male when I was like... 13 and didn't know better

I feel so good seeing this :)

Trucydae April 25, 2010 at 11:26 a.m.  

I was probably arguing with myself, actually xD Cause no one really cared avout them in my entourage but me XD
Maybe they thought it was some asian band again... xDD

Anonymous,  April 25, 2010 at 11:38 a.m.  

I didn't even know about VK back then and even then I thought he/she was cooler as a boy... i was made for lil guys acting though & dressing up like girls

Trucydae April 25, 2010 at 6:16 p.m.  

Yeah ! Same thing here, I guess XDD
I guess I first though (s)he was weird, but kinda liked the song, so I went like... oh WHO CARES !!! XD <3

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP