Sunday, March 07, 2010

VK techno covers ?

Well... yeah XD
There's like an album with those XD


 

And for the tracklisting :
  1. ROMANCE (PENICILLIN)
  2. 1/3 no junjou na kanojou (SIAM SHADE)
  3. JUST ONE MORE KISS (BUCK-TICK)
  4. ROSIER (LUNA SEA)
  5. Gekka no Yasoukyoku (Malice Mizer)
  6. Shounen (Kuroyume)
  7. Mad Sky -Goutetsu no meshia- (Pierrot)
  8. I'll (Dir en grey)
  9. Melty Love (SHAZNA)
(Covers are Linked to the songs' titles and the original ones by the bands' names~)
I thought that the only one that I didn't know was the SIAM SHADE song... but in the end I knew it XDDD So I know all those songs <3
I like the I'll cover X'DDDDDDDD (This is so fuckin ridiculous X'D)


0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP