Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I feel like listenning to Scorched Earth Erotica

Statistics.  Hello, stalker from Russia o/ *waves* (154 returning visits... Wow o_ô !!)
Hello Japan, Kuwait, Argentina, France, USA, Spain, too.  I'm forgetting some, I'm sorry, I'm lazy to open back the tab.  HA.  Hello Québec too, hum...

Next.
I need to buy some curtains.  And a flat screen.  Really.


Then.
We're now up to Danger*Gang for Theadviling's Last.FM account~
I woke up with Dalida <3
New top 5 looks like Buck-Tick, BLOOD, D, cali=/=gari, BlutEngel.

That's it... Ah yeah, the two previous posts are question I received on formspring which I thought were pretty interresting since no one really dared to ask me the question before~

6 comment(s):

Madame Misao,  February 3, 2010 at 4:45 a.m.  

Hii XDDD Trucy how are you ? it has been a while

Trucydae February 3, 2010 at 11:00 a.m.  

Yeah, quite a while, it's true xD
I'm fine, I'm fine ! How about you ?

Madame Misao,  February 4, 2010 at 4:45 a.m.  

glad to hear that! im also fine ^ ^ love ur blog XDDD mister queer XDDDDDDDDDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP