Thursday, February 25, 2010

BlablablaPokémonlololololblabla.

Holy fuck, what's wrong with me and shiny Pokémons ?!
I've seen two fucking shiny Pokémons in my life and I killed both -___-
Luckily, t'was only an Octillery and a Slowpoke o_ô....

So far, I've seen two shiny Pokémons, I got the Pokérus and I had a female starter... There was something else, right ? A female Combee, maybe ? (Yes, I have an Aspiqueen, no I'm not exanging it KTHXBAI) Or Articuno caught with a Pokéball ? (LOL.... I used all my 93874937893 hyperballs and finally got it with a single Pokéball XDDD But yeah, would be even funnier if it was MewTwo...)
I'm almost wondering why I haven't found any Feebas yet... (It's cause you're not sure about where to find it, Trucy.... Yeah =_=) or why I still haven't got any female Eevee... But that's not really important anymore since I've already got all seven eeveelutions...

I should try, once, to get over the game with Ghost type Pokémons only....
Like the final team would be Froslass, Mismagius, Gengar, Sableye, Dusknoir and Banette... Or Rotom so that it would be more equilibrated since Froslass is Ghost and Ice typed and Sableye is Ghost and Rock typed... Rotom is Ghost and Electric typed, by the way... and Gengar is Ghost and Poison typed... And I'm wondering if Mismagius isn't Ghost and Psy, actually....

Hmhmmm....

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Thinking about it, I really like my LeafGreen team oO... It's a team I'm not quite used to... But I think it's quite... Kickass >8B
LOL okay, I was about to name them by the way I've nicknamed them... But if I tell you that my Pokémon team is made of Ryonai, Hitsugi, Die, Waka, Yu~ki and Mana, you'd be like... Whut ?
So yeah : Jolteon, Aerodactyl, Charizard, Nidoqueen, Victreebel and Lapras...
I so never use Grass Type Pokémons... Even though I actually like Cacturne... And Victreebel and Roselia/Roserade since they're awefully gay ? XDD
Aerodactyl will be the only rock pokémon I'll ever use... Others all fucking sucks... Except maybe Onix... But I don't like Steelix >_>...
I also never used (or I did like... Once...) the Lapras that guy at Sylph Co gives us... So now I did
Usually, in the first generation, my water pokémon is Vaporeon or Gyarados...
Also useless to say that it's the very first time that I use Nidoqueen... And well... Actually, there's only Charizard that I'm pretty used to XDD
And when I was taking Squirtle instead of Charmander at the beggining, my fire type pokémon was usually Flareon...
Or actually, my team would, usually, look like : Charizard, Dragonite, Haunter (Or Gengar if I had the opportunity to exchange it), Vaporeon and/or Gyarados, Pidgeot so that I could fly and hum... I used Articuno quite often, back in the time, so if I didn't have Vaporeon AND Gyarados, I had Articuno =o

AAaaaah my my... that's so fucking boring XD Shut the fuck up, Trucy and go back to your Jolteon training so that you can kick Lorelei's ass !

4 comment(s):

Sophie Cruise ;3,  February 25, 2010 at 4:13 p.m.  

Ark moi too j'ai tué les pokemons shiny que j'ai vu XDD! J'aurais tellement du capturer le gyarados rouge D:!

Parait que si tu le fais avoir des bébés y'a un magikarp or

~o~

Trucydae February 25, 2010 at 4:16 p.m.  

Ouf, j'penserais pas, moi... Parce que ouin magikarp or = magikarp shiny.... Shiny = aléatoire, fait que ouin...
Anyway, le Gyarados rouge se pogne tellement juste trop facilement dasn gold pis silver....

Sophie Cruise ;3,  February 25, 2010 at 8:30 p.m.  

LOL OUIN MAIS MOI JLAI TUÉ XDD! Feque c'est pas ds ste game la que jvais savoir si il peut faire un magikarp or.

Mais en fait les magikarps or deviennent des gyarados rouge feque p-e quils peuvent REDONNER des magikarps or pour faire D'AUTRE gyarados rouge pour avoir D'AUTRES magikarps or.

Pis finir avec une armée de Gyarados rouge~ XDD jpense que jdevrais first me concentrer sur pogner les fuckings legendary dogs -___-

Trucydae February 26, 2010 at 1:11 p.m.  

LOL ben si t'es chanceuse, tu peux toujours pogner un magikarp shiny LOL.... Fait qu'arrête pas de pêcher avec la canne poche pis un moment donné, là... LOL (ça va prendre 100 ans XDDDD)

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP