Friday, February 05, 2010

Because gentlemen prefer blondes

>8B
The "worst" in this is that recently, I thought : we never saw any of my main sagitariuses fandom light colored.
OH WELL I know Die almost been blonde, you'll say, but I call this haircolour CHESTNUT. KTHXBAI.
Oh but I forgot about Hiko black and blonde hair back in the beginning of D*G................ Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush.
And as far as I know, Hazuki never had read hair, while the two others did >8B

Oh Madame ! J'implore votre pardon, quoi qu'impardonnable !

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal February 7, 2010 at 5:47 a.m.  

la tronche, on dirait moi le matin pas coiffée

Trucydae February 11, 2010 at 1:09 p.m.  

Marf XDD
J'trouve juste ça intéressant qu'on dirait qu'il ait pas de fond de teint >8B Il a pas la peau parfaite, lui non plus x)

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP