Saturday, February 06, 2010

I know you all fucking care about Gaia Online >8B

Just wanted to show you my latest.... Creations >8B

Simple, just quite an evolution of my very first avatar~

I already had one with the same dress, I just added the hat and the bride thing in the hair... Oh and the cane.


I've this kimono wince forever... then I bought the fan... then I bought the kiseru... then I bought the Hannya mask and the geta... AND FINALLY.  The hair. <3


Yeah, it would look better with blue or white eyes, I know.
Anyway.  I LOVE this avi ;_;/
Oh I forgot to put her white socks on... Oh well...

And the last, but not least :

Just in time for Valentine's Day >8BB

I also have a nurse outfit, though, I'll wait to have the giant syringe before posting it =\
And I'm slowly building a some kind of half steampunk, half zombie killer outfit.... Slowly but surely~

5 comment(s):

Sophie Cruise ;3,  February 6, 2010 at 10:12 p.m.  

Hey t'es a tu encore les Kiseru? Pcq me semble qu'il fallait genre les redonner mais moi jles ai garder LOL XDD!

Jsuis tlm badass lol.

Sophie Cruise ;3,  February 6, 2010 at 10:22 p.m.  

PS: Ca pas rapport là mais I've c'est pas la contraction de I have au présent c'est la contraction de I have au passé (euh composé jpense) squi fait que si tu dis I've ben il doit avoir un verbe qui suit genre I've got, I've bought ....

Et non I've something ds le sens de I have something XD!

Pis aussi tu joues tu a ZOMG (gaia) des fois?

Trucydae February 6, 2010 at 11:19 p.m.  

Les deux s'disent, en fait XD Du slang, c'est du slang ! XDD
Pis j'ai tellement écrit wince au lieu de since... M'enfin XDDD
Sinon, ouais ben y'ont annulé l'affaire du tabac en disant que finalement c'était juste con or something like this... mais ouin non j'l'ai gardé o_ô.... J'm'en câlice tu de mes cyber-poumons, j'prends même pas soins de mes vrais poumons XDDDD

Sophie Cruise ;3,  February 7, 2010 at 1:00 a.m.  

Bon j'tais pas mal sure de moi en disant que I have au présent =/= I've mais j'ai absolument rien trouvé qui dit ca et/ou le contraire feque bon jsuis triste XDD!

Tanpis...noncoupable jusqua preuve du contraire parait-il LOL feque jte laisse le droit de continuer de dire ca X`D

Trucydae February 11, 2010 at 1:08 p.m.  

Bah, c'est qu'ils nous l'apprennent de même à l'école, mais bon... presque tout est accepté, en slang, tant que tu l'écris pas dans une composition or something XDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP