Monday, January 11, 2010

Sometimes I wonder....

Why I like Die this much XD
I mean... most of his pictures sucks, when the band was more into VK, his costumes were always the one I hated the most and he's not straight or gay or even bi ! He's guitarophile or something (Yeah, Trucy Aozora, keep inventing words, we enjoy it.) And he always tend to have the role of the crétin in fanfics (And it's not only me ! I swear !)
Maybe it's cause we're both sagitariuses ? XDD

Lucky, he's not a Dragon in chinese's horoscope.... I would have been driven crazy XD;;; And I'd maybe end up by being ashamed.

There's something wrong with my english, isn't it ? o_ô... Eh... Dunno... Aaaaaanyway. Should return writing stupid shitez with Aozora XD


See what I mean ?

6 comment(s):

Rina January 12, 2010 at 12:48 a.m.  

Fuck you, c'est moi qui t'as sorti guitarophile D8<

Trucydae January 12, 2010 at 5:28 a.m.  

yeah... m'a aller changer ça pour te donner l'crédit, quoi XD;;

Mai <3,  January 13, 2010 at 2:45 a.m.  

LOL it's true XD, I'm writing a Diru fic and guess who's the crétin?! Yeah I laughed my ass off.

Bye bye sweetie <3

Trucydae January 13, 2010 at 3:08 p.m.  

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yeah \m/

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP