Tuesday, January 12, 2010

*SIGH*

YES IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

I'M BORED, EXTREMELY BORED. AT A POINT YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE.
I'M TIRED, EXAUSTED.
I'M ANNOYED, PISSED OFF.
I FEEL LIKE CRYING UNTIL MY BODY IS DRYED OUT.  BUT MY EYES ARE STILL DRY.  AND I FEEL THEY WILL REMAIN FOREVER.
I feel so fucking empty... Everything is just so boring that's it's... overwhelming ? How can those opposite things could be this close ? I feel like it's taking over me... And I'm sad...
I don't even feel like doing anything... I just wanna sleep and never get up again... I don't wanna die, I just want to sleep... Sleep forever... Or just awake when the world will be more interresting... Will ever such a thing happen ?
Why is everyone so fucking stupid ? So fucking boring ?
How is it possible to be happy in such a world ?
And again I feel like hating everyone...

There's no solution to this, I just have to accept it the way it is... I can't change the whole world.  No one can.


I just wanna yell a fucking "FUCK YOU" to the world and to life itself.

FUCK YOU.  Just fucking fuck you, tabarnak !
Life is a bitch.  A fucking whore.  And I mean it.  From the bottom of my heart.  Fuck. You.

I should see a doctor, don't you think ? At least so I can be sure of what is going on, in my head...
Borderline and Schizoid Personality Disorder seems to be the closest to the reality.... But I'm not a psychologist or a psychiatric doctor...

6 comment(s):

Trucydae January 12, 2010 at 12:25 p.m.  

I don't know, j'suis juste tannées de toute pis j'manque de sommeil, en plus...

aelin ueal January 12, 2010 at 2:06 p.m.  

de même.
J'ai craqué tout à l'heure avant que je te parle... Ca fait un peu de bien

Trucydae January 12, 2010 at 2:50 p.m.  

J'imagine... j'aimerais tant être capable de verser au moins quelque larmes DX

+MAD+ January 12, 2010 at 4:35 p.m.  

*hug*
C'est sur que la vie va pas toujours comme ont veut et que parfois, voir meme souvent on mange des coups de pelle dans la face, mais une chose est sure, c'est qu'il y a toujours un lendemain a tout.
Bref lache pas Trucy!
*MONTREAL ENERGY WAVE!*
Because, if you sleep forever, how could you protest?=p

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP