Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Today....

A french man called to get informed about if he could get his things dyed... Blahblah.... Normally, things take about a month to get dyed so I told him this but he was like "WHUT ?!?! A MONTH ?!" so I told him that my boss would call him about this tomorrow morning.
Then, a sleeping bag was supposed to arrive yesterday is still not here tonight, the woman was like "Huh.... it's not normal" and I told her we would call her when it'll arrive... But it is not normal, that's true -_-
Then, the breaker for the huge washing machine gone crazy >_>.... I wanted to wash the carpets >_>.... Fucker.
Then a man came to take back his pants that my boss just repaired and didn't want to pay since he wore them once and the bottom just unsewed, so I told him my boss would call him tomorrow -_-
AAAAAAAAAAAH. I hate leaving notes to her like this, I feel like I'm uncapable of anything D8... I know she'll say something like "oh it's okay, you're new, you didn't know and stuf but D8... I hate this -_-

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal November 5, 2009 at 4:15 a.m.  

on est tous passés par là XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP