Saturday, October 10, 2009

Spreading even more Pierrot love.



I love that song ♥
I just felt the need to express it.
♥♥♥♥

And I need to mention something.
Like a month or so ago, they added a new text edition bar to Blogger and it brought a few good things such as the CUT and the strike button.  But... WHY THE FUCK DO THE COLORS HAVE TO BE THIS UGLY ?!?!?!?
Look at this :
AJKHSKAJHSH
AJKHSKAJHSH
AJKHSKAJHSH
AJKHSKAJHSH
AJKHSKAJHSH
AJKHSKAJHSH

SEE ?! WTF ARE THOSE COLORS ??!?!?! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BRIGHT COLORS, YOU KNOW ?!
Pretty yukky, if you wanna know o_ô......

I DO NOT AGREE.

But I love Pierrot ♥

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal October 11, 2009 at 5:01 a.m.  

haaaaaaan !! J'ai osé oublier que j'aimais Pierrot T_T
J'ai envie de reprendre ma période visual !!

Trucydae October 11, 2009 at 5:25 a.m.  

C'est pas mal ce que je suis en train de faire xDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP