Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nope, I'm still not having any life.

The fact that I haven't wrote anything on my blog doesn't mean I actually had a life.
Well... I had a social life but that's all, eh ! Nothing too extreme xD
Kasu passed the last 2 days at homw, actually (Well we went to Place Lau with Rikette yesterday...)... And nothing really interresting is actually happening on the internet (yeah, everyone is just becomming even gayer @_@)....
But still, I've found this :


I just LOVE his expression xD
And.
What's that "DIR EN GREY" box ?
(I felt like I was looking like this, when I saw the box XDD)

And this is what making Hiko look like Die 8B :



=3
<3

And yeah, the other guy is called Boo, dunno much about him but the fact that he has a blog and often talk about the band and post picture and stuff gnagna I don't really care, he's probably in the staff or something.


So yeah... As Céline Dion sang it relly well (or not at all), I'm alive.
But I'm tired for no real reasons and that sucks.

Oh and my lip's piercing hole is still not closed yet... I thought it would go faster than that o_ô..

2 comment(s):

Shuro October 10, 2009 at 5:16 p.m.  

La tête de Kaoru...

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA !!!!!!!

j'me suis éclaté la rate, sur ce coup-là XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP