Sunday, October 11, 2009

I always kinda startle when...

I arrive on Kaya's blog and see he posted something without mentionning it on Twitter.



I know the other guy, I KNOW that I KNOW him è_é.   Just can't put any name on his face.... Let's do a little research.  After.
He says that the live was "fun ! " And the rest is just... Well... he says that he's "happy "
This post isn't very long xD
BUT HEY. HE'S WEARING SOME DESPAIR CLOTHES <3<3 =3

Ok, so research time.
Gneh..... Why are they deleting the concert list right away, eh ?! D8< Fucker !

AH IT WAS THE ADAPTER. LIVE.
So that'd be Fukusuke ?! o_ô

Okay... it is Fukusuke. o_ô... Mah.




Thanks for having a blog, man x'D
AND BY SAYING YOU DRANK TOO MUCH BECAUSE OF HIM. XDDDDDD

Aaaaah my god, Jrockers' life, y'know.....

Now let's talk about height.
Fukusuke is about 183cm high.
Kaya wears pretty high platform shoes.  Let's just approximate that they're about.... 10cm high ? Yeah, at least.
But the thing is that he's still smaller than Fukusuke.... like 6 or 7cm smaller, at least.  So that would do like.... ~176cm.... minus the 10cm of his heels => 166.
Now I'm wondering why I've always been convinced that Kaya's height was 170cm... I mean.... with his heels he's like.... as tall as me xDD.... So that's nonsense, he just can't be 170... and this means that he's a tiny piece of a man 8BBB (Not as much as Tatsuhi LOL.... but still.... xD)

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP