Tuesday, October 06, 2009

HOLY FUCKIN GOD'S SHIT ! O_O

I HAVE SO MUCH TO WRITE SOMETHING WITH PAPARAZZI'S LYRICS O_O
YES, I AM TALKING ABOUT WRITING A FICTION WITH LADY CACA'S LYRICS.


But this could do something quite creepy... I mean.... the song already is XDDD "I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me", y'know.... XD;;;
Well.... Gotta find the complete lyrics first.... Let's heading to azlyrics.com !


GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.
Run, brain, run !


The "I'll be your girl backstage at your show" part tells me it should include some visual drags, I REALLY DO WONDER WHY, EH.   But that also tells me that this crétin is (again) in love with a hetero guy 8BBB (Sorry I just HAD to plug the word "crétin" <3<3 I LOVE that word o_o... It means "idiot", by the way... Or something pretty similar XD)
But since the drag guy will be kind of a stalker, that means that.... the two guys doesn't have to be quite related.... Since Kaya's entourage is really.... How could I say this ? GAY ? Yeah.... To gay for the kind of character I want, but since the main character part is kinda suiting Kaya too well.... well... xD.... That'll be kinda.... out of character, though.... BUT.  I know I was like "NOOOOO NOOOO I DON'T WANT TO DO AN OOC !!! NOOO THAT FUCKING SUX MAJOR SHIT FUCK !!! GAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!" but.... Yea, I can't really explain it, but.... Well... Kaya is a character that I overused, so....  I'm pretty used to him.  But for Kazune and Zeta\Seth\Seiji... well... I NEVAAAARRR used 'em and I don't really follow them.... Okay... Let's say that all that I know about them is cause I follow Orly's blog... LOL.  So I don't feel much confortable with them.  The same goes with Satsuki and Sizna @___@ But I started following their blog, so it shouldn't be long before you see them appear in a fic >8B
Now that I,m thinking about it.... A few... time ago, I talked about I don't know which fic that I wanted to do with Kaya and Sizna OR Ochi (I really don't remember what it was ( .__.)), and I think I finally chose Ochi, actually.... but, yeah, I don't really know him more than Sizna.... But... Actually, I don,t know why, but I feel that it's not THAT important for Ochi to have a character close to what I think he his, not as Sizna.... Maybe it's because it's """only""" a dancer ? I dunno.... ANYWAY HE LEFT, LIKE A DOUCHEBAG !!!! D8<
Aaaah~ I sometimes miss the time when I only had to see a picture and that, a few hours later, there was a new fic on the web... @_@ Good ol' time, that was ! (GAAAAAAAAH I JUST GOT BURNT WITH HOT WATER. D8< !!!!!) But yeah.... if I was still doing this way, you would have read so many fics featuring Kaya and someone else, you wouldn't believe it o_o.... I HAVE TO DO A LIST.  Kaya X Mana, K, Kazuno, Juka, Seiji, Kazune, SiSeN, Danchou, Jasmine You, Hizaki, Kamijo, HA ! HORA... LOL.... and Why not Kalm, while being there... Ochi and Yui.... And... Of course an orgy with all CGD XDDDD... AH there's 2 pics with Kisaki, too D8.... And Ricky XD OH AND YU~KI SINCE HE SEEMED TO REALLY LIKE HIM. And Tsubaki. NO WONDER WHY HE SAID HE HAD HUNDREDS OF LOVERS. THAT MAKES LIKE 20 DIFFERENT PAIRING.  SO OVER 20 FICS. OH. MY. FUCKING (et c'est le cas de le dire). GOD.  Please take this bucket, I don't want any vomit on my blog, thank you !
So yeah.... I can't really pick any of these.... Unless I decide to.... OOOOOH. Make a younger Kaya who kinda spies on Mana and then finally manage to get on his label. *w*
That wouldn't be much of an OOC.... But... It'll look like that Co-Addicted fic I read.... I loved that fic o_o.... It's VERY LONG but.... I really like how far she went into description of their mental state.... And so far, that's the only ManaXKaya fic that I like and respect that much XD <3  Gotta find it back... t'was on LJ oO...  HERE >8D  I think I'm not even done reading it o_o;;.... Oh well...
So yea, I think I like the ManaXKaya idea.... But I'd feel like stealing Tarariri's characters ( .____.) Guuuuh.
Je vais laisser mijoter ça, un peu....

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP