Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Aaaah è_é

I found a community translating lynch.'s guys (FUCK I SO HAVE WRITTEN GAY INSTEAD OF GUY. I'm too fuckin used to it... !)so yeah, translating lynch.'s guys' blogs and well....
I STILL DON'T FUCKING KNOW THE PIERCED GUY'S NAME D8<
But I know that Hazuki is getting up at 4h AM to go fishing.... and that he really enjoys looking at the amount of fans adding him and\or giving him peta points. And that he likes beer... A LOT.   But I already deduced this from the pictures.... T'was quite an evidence... Eheh XD....
Ah yeah and he quite like a guy from Sadie.... eh... wait, what was his name, again ? HA ! Mizuki !

I repeat, Mizuki :

*cough*fag*cough*

I also like the translator note a lot :
月組 (I suppose "tsukigumi") is Hazuki's name for the gay love he has for he and Sadie's 美月 (Mizuki). Their names both end in 月. So they're a group of 月s. Also, if you didn't notice the boots in that earlier post, that was Mizuki, too. They both refer to each other as 相方 - "aikata," partner - in their blogs.
That pairing would be quite disturbing, though... I can't really imagine Hazuki being gay o_ô.....
But still.... Yaaaaah, anyway xDDD


Hors sujet : Ostie que... Man.... J'ai enlevé le piercing que j'avais à la lèvre et pis p'tain XD j'pensais pas être autant habituée à ce truc XD j'arrête pas d'avoir envie de jouer après sauf que LOLz y'a rien 8BBBB

4 comment(s):

Sophie Cruise ;3,  October 6, 2009 at 10:04 a.m.  

HAHA! Moi j'avais 3 anneaux pis quand jles ai changé pour des pins jtais pu capable de parler pis jbavais genre pendant les 1eres heures XDDD!

Trucydae October 6, 2009 at 11:06 a.m.  

LOL c'est beau XDDD
J'pas rendue à ce stade-là XDDD

Sophie Cruise ;3,  October 6, 2009 at 6:25 p.m.  

XDDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP