Saturday, October 24, 2009

ABC

A
- Available: Anytime but Monday from 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM, Tuesday and Wednesday from 2 o'clock PM to 6 o'clock and Thursday and Friday from 2 o'clock PM to 7:30 PM
- Age: OH.  It is a secret~  But you all know that I'll turn 21 at the end of the years D8<
- Annoyance: ...................... HOLY FUCK.  A lot of things.
- Allergic: Nothing, really...
- Animal: I want a snake è_é.  No, it won't be called Rem, I'm not a Seiji fangirl è_é (But I do like Death Note and Rem's character.... BUT IT WON'T BE CALLED REM.)
- Actor: ........ Eh. Muh.

B
- Beer: Whatever... I basically only drink this to get drunk o_ô....
- Birthday/Birthplace: 12-12-XX, uuuuuh..... I don't remember if I was born at Nicolet or Trois-Rivières' hospital.... But... Oh well... I lived in La Visitation for a short while, when I'm born, then we moved to Baie-du-Febvre.... But a was not even a year old, I think...
- Best Friends: Le lapin crétin sur la jaquette, là.... Ouais.
- Body Part on opposite sex: COLLAR BONES \o/
- Best feeling in the world: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be love in return.
- Blind or Deaf: O_O.............................. T____T I'd kill myself.
- Best weather: 20°C
- Been in Love: Fuck.... Yeah.... I wish I haven't o_ô.... But that's a part of my story, I guess.
- Been bitched out?: LOL
- Been on stage?: Yeah, I was dancing ballet o_ô
- Believe in yourself?: Of course !
- Believe in life on other planets: There obviously is !
- Believe in miracles: Gotta be kinda stupid to believe in miracles =\
- Believe in Magic: See previous question.
- Believe in God: LOL.  God is a joke, seriously.
- Believe in Satan: If I don't believe in god, do you seriously think I'd believe in Satan ? X'D Let me laugh at you, m'kay ? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- Believe in Santa: Not anymore...
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: But yea, I do believe in those.... And in afterlife, stuff like this, blablabla
- Believe in Evolution: That's why human exist, crétin !

C
- Car: A violet hearse
- Candy: Buck-Tick LOL.
- Colour: Violet.
- Cried in school: I....... don't know ? o_o Have I ? o_Ô
- Chocolate/Vanilla: BOTH \o/
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese, parce que les chinois morts, ça avance plus vite =o
- Cake or pie: Ca... Pi... eh... oooh.... Which flavor ?
- Countries to visit: Oh my.... All Europe.... East-Asia.... Australia too, I guess.... Mah...

D
- Day or Night: Pfffff Night, fuckazz.
- Dream vehicle: VIOLET 1950-60 HEARSE è___é
- Danced: Dunno, Rose Kingdom is playing right now ?
- Dance in the rain?: When it's not below 20, outside...
- Dance in the middle of the street?: With friends, maybe
- Do the splits?:  I USED TO BE ABLE TO O_O

E
- Eggs: Scrambled or... Miroir ?
- Everyone has: Skin
- Ever failed a class?: LOL

F
- First crush: LOL
- First thoughts waking up: Ah non, pas déjà D8
- Food: To much of it will get you fat è_é

G
- Greatest Fear: To forget ;_;
- Get along with your parents?: I GUESS IT DEPENDS >8(
- Good luck charms: LOL that's another joke, right ?

H
- Hair Colour: Natural color is dark brown.... But curretly it's black and blonde with dark brown roots 8D
- Height: 173cm.
- Happy: Erm...
- Holidays: Madonna 8BB
- How do you want to die: Suicide, around 40, I may go up to 50.
- Health freak?: LOL not at all.
- Hate: People.

I
(In guys/girls)
- Eye colour: Whatever suits the person.
- Hair Colour: Whatever suits the person.
- Height: Whatever suits the person.
- Clothing Style: Whatever suits the person.
- Ice Cream: ANYTIME *0*
- Instrument: Harpischord *0*

J
- Jewellery: I wear so many jewels....
- Job: Teinturerie Française =3

K
- Kids: N-O-N-E. >8(
- Kickboxing or karate: Bitchslap ?
- Keep a journal?: Blogger counts ?

L
- Love: >_>
- Letter: Love Letter by Buck-Tick 8D or Last Letter by Pierrot 8D
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yeah, many times <3
- Love at first sight: Maybe

M
- Milk flavour: I don't like milk.  But Quick is good ;_;
- Movie: Finding Neverland
- Marriage: Waste on money.
- Motion sickness?: Nein

N
- Number of Siblings: 3, same as Kaya, but I'm the oldest, not him since nomico is older than him.
- Number of Piercings: *counts* five here, three here, one here, one here and a last one here... 11.
- Number: 8

O
- Overused Phrases: Read my blog.
- One wish: Be rich ?
- One phobia: Zombies .__________.

P
- Place you'd like to live: FAR FROM THE WORLD IN A SMALL COTTAGE WITH MY GREAT DANE AND A CONNEXION TO INTERNET >8(
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi, Coke is for common people.

R
- Reason to cry: My heart taking over my head, as usual ?
- Reality T.V.: PARIS' BFF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD And ANTM.
- Radio Station: None, radio SUCKS.  Even more than TV O_O
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: Yeah.

S
- Song: Okay... some La'mule is playing, but I don't know the title.
- Shoe size: Depends... between 9 and 11
- Sushi: Love
- Skipped school: LOL
- Slept outside: In a tent ?
- Seen a dead body?: In a coffin, ready to be buried ?
- Smoked?: LOL
- Shower daily?: LOL
- Sing well?: I gues I can
- Swear?: Ostie
- Stuffed Animals?: Zeddy & Justin LOL
- Single/Group dates: eh.... Whatever....
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both ! With Whipped cream !
- Scientists need to invent: Time Machine.  Not to correct my mistakes.... But to see if people really lived the way it's explained in books.

T
- Time for bed: Never
- Thunderstorms: <3<3<3
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: I can't u_u

U
- Unpredictable: Good Charlotte LOL
- Under the influence?: Me ? Of ? Wut ?

V
- Vegetable you hate: ............. None ? Wait... There must be one o_o.... I can't find any o_ô...
- Vegetable you love: ... I'm fucked...

W
- Weakness: >_>
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: ......... LOL I don't know... I don,t think any of my friend is THIS similar to me....
- Who makes you laugh the most: Depends, but I always laugh about anything..... so...
- Worst feeling: LOVE.
- Wanted to be a model?: I am >8(
- Where do we go when we die: In a parallel world superimposed to ours where every spirits go while waiting to get a new body.
- Worst weather: When it's raining AND snowing.
- Walk with a book on your head?: I can.

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Shoes

Z
- Zoo animal: Boa Constricor 8B
- Zodiac sign: Sagitarius 8B

2 comment(s):

Kasumi,  October 24, 2009 at 10:10 p.m.  

Chinese, parce que les chinois morts, ça avance plus vite =o

Hein? XDDD

Trucydae October 25, 2009 at 2:00 a.m.  

LOL
http://yamifrank.tripod.com/supersitepodbut/id8.html

Estie que c'est vieux XD
Mais ouin, c'est genre le vieux site du gars qui a fait les Bob dla Matrix pis Power Pol XDDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP