Saturday, September 05, 2009

Pronounciation problems.

Can someone tell me why I always tend to say "thrut" instead of "truth" ?! >8(
That really bugs me.
As much as I just can't pronounce "r" correctly D8<
I just can't, I don't fucking know why D8< ! The worst word of all is "wrist" X____X Cause I'm like... Pronouncing "r" almost as "w" so it sounds more like "w..wwist" D8< I hate that word !!!!!! è_é
Aaaaaeeergh.  I don't get it -_-....
Fuckers !!!! >_>
I've to practice, I guess =_=¤
I'm like.. Going to pronounce "err" all day long until I get it perfect and then, it'll be "wrist"'s turn >XP

4 comment(s):

Sophie Cruise ;3,  September 5, 2009 at 3:21 p.m.  

Moi j'pas capable de dire mirror T__T

Sophie Cruise ;3,  September 7, 2009 at 6:04 p.m.  

XDDDD! Mais j'ai ete vivre 2 semaines chez des anglophones pis ils mont dit dle prononcer genre "miher" entk cest bizarre XD!

Trucydae September 8, 2009 at 1:52 a.m.  

Ouin XD; Ben j'sais pas.... Ce mot est damné D8<

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP