Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OKay !

So I finally decided which ending to take for New Vogue Children !
In the end, I basically took the last idea I had for it, while I was still at school xD.... But kinda mixed it with some older ideas I had when I first began to write the story.  I thought that some idea were still pretty good, so I tried to mix them with the last one since I thought that this one had a too happy ending...
Like... And they live happily ever after.. >_>... NO WAY.
So. They live happily for a while after, BUT. 8BBB
I decided to make Kaya a little bit.... sicker ? LOL. Well... We all thought he was sick because of Hora and stuff like this, right ? Eheheh !
But overall, the story will have a quite good ending, and it's kinda disturbing me... I mean... Trucy ? you wrote an happy ending ?! That will be weird, I guess... xD;; I'm not quite used to this xD;;
Most of my fictions has an quite unhappy ending.... or it's a mix of both... But NVC tends more like having a good ending, in comparison to others ._.

Okay... let's take a look at this :

  • Abandonné isn't over yet, but I don't think this'll have a good ending... LOL quite obvious. Bad.
  • Okay, Away ends quite... no... very bad XDD...
  • Back in Blood ends quite bad too 8-)
  • Bang Bang !.... Bad !
  • Black & White... I wouldn't say bad... but.... =\ Not quite happy either XD;;;  (Faut que j'arrange celle-là... ça devient quasi incomprenable parce que le texte est viré tout croche o_ô...)
  • Bloodyfication has... like... no ending ? XD;; Oh well...
  • Dai or Die... LOL this one has a good ending... but it's cheesy as fuck XD Yukky yukky~
  • Dead boys don't say no.... LOL. Bad.
  • Dear diary.... Why did I make you read that ? Eeeeeeh... Oh well... no bad or good ending...
  • Distant voices... It isn't clear but... BAD.
  • Et si... ? Isn't done yet.... But I don't think it'll end in a good way...
  • Forever gone, forever you.... Yuk... bad.. but Hey that's the story where I had a Québec taxi driver LOL... that story sucks REAAAAALLY hard.
  • Hello... XD BAD.  Really.
  • IIDK... I guess it depends of the point of view... But I LOOOOVE this one <3<3
  • Kiss me, kill me, love me.... this one is... weird.  The way I wrote it, I mean.... It's completely different from how I usually write. Oh and it ends bad, bad.... 8BB But I like this one too <3
  • Laisse-moi croire............ O_O.... EEEEW.  Okay.  Good ending.  I hate my fics with good ending XD SO FUCKING FUCKING CHEESY.
  • Lithium... Bad XD
  • Love like winter : Bad
  • Lust For Blood : Not quite bad, still not really happy... But the writing sucks.
  • NVC isn't over yet, I talked about it previously 8BB
  • Old loves, they die hard, old lies they die harder.... depends of the point of view, I guess... Since ASAGI kinda lost verything but Jui got what he wanted 8B
  • Once Again is kind of a story where EVERYTHING goes wrong but the end.... Still it is that it hasn't the end I first imagined... I forced myself to write a better ending AND IT SUCKS.  So good ending, but it sucks.
  • Play, rewind, repeat, stop ! is... cute, I guess... it has a good ending... but... It's... too simple ? I feel like it's only a part of a fic xD;;.....
  • Release me is the SM fic XD... That must be the only fic that I actually like which has a good ending XDDD
  • Remais of Mind : BAD.
  • Treize Ans : Bad.
  • War of the blood............. Has only a first chapter written.... and it was 2 years ago.... *sighes* Poor vampires... I should re-write these 4 stories, someday.... WITH BETTER FUCKING CHARACTERS.
  • Will you remember ? OMG THAT FIC  BOOOO T__T.... Well.. the song, actually... more than the fic... Still... oow... Anyway... Bad ending... Poor little thing D8  Juka's a fucking asshole in this X'D;;; The song.... and the lyrics.... I swear, the "I will just love you in vain" really hurts, when she sings it D8 Anyway !
  • Yokan : Bad.

See ? So when I wrote good ending, I came to hate these stories... or hate the end... So writing this for NVC will be... weird XD that's all.... Maybe I will feel like having an alternative ending ? Cause I actually like both ending o_o;;... D8< IT'S SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING. GUH.
Just kick my ass so that I'll doo both endings, okay ?

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP