Thursday, August 06, 2009

IMPORTANT.

I think I will put the friends only-like option back on...
Some... stuff happened and... Yeah, I will put it for a while, dunno how much time.
So. If you wannt to keep stalking my blog, you'll need to have a Blogger or an Open ID account (You automatically get an open ID account with LJ and I THINK WordPress, but I'm not quite sure) and you'll need an invite from me, if I haven't sent one to you, almost one year ago, when the "firends only" option was still on.
BTW, you can use your hotmail or live or Yahoo or every other email thing to register to Blogger... so no need to create a gmail address.

You don't need to worry about me~ (But you could have been if I didn't chose to protect my entry again... LOL)
Kinda kidding... But still........ Well.... Anyway.
And it's not related to my family, this time.

I'm sorry for the inconvenient, it's bothering me too...
I could left everything like it is presently, but... I wouldn't feel really safe D8....

Y'know when someone who's stalking a blog.... and stalks the blog's owner's friends and maybe friends of friends.... Now that's bad D8.... Even more when stalker-san is old.

10 comment(s):

Anonymous,  August 6, 2009 at 3:23 a.m.  

I've registered! Yatta ne!!
@____@
Damn U Stalker!!! >___>

*safe!*

Trucydae August 6, 2009 at 3:37 a.m.  

LOL yééé XD
Bon ben j'avais privatisé le tout pour voir de quoi pis j'avais oublié de le déprivatiser XD
masi ouin, surement que demain, tout va être reprivatiser \o/

Anonymous,  August 6, 2009 at 4:18 a.m.  

C'est mal les stalkers T_____T

aelin ueal August 6, 2009 at 8:22 a.m.  

donc comment on fait techniquement ?

Trucydae August 6, 2009 at 10:49 a.m.  

ben techniquement, Aël, t'as déjà un compte @_@

Sophie Cruise ;3,  August 6, 2009 at 3:09 p.m.  

pis moi est-ce que j'en ai un XD?

Shuro August 6, 2009 at 4:13 p.m.  

J'te comprends...

(Contente d'avoir un LJ ET un compte Google)
(Oh, c'te niolu de Shuro avait écrit Gogole... LOOOOL)

Tomoyo-Chan August 6, 2009 at 11:24 p.m.  

Bonjour! ^^;
J'suis la p'tite madame a qui t'as laissé un comment sur canablog pis ouin, vu que j'aime bin ca stalker des blog baah j'voulais une invitation genre. =^^=
Pis ouin tu menverra un mail ou quelque chose du genre que j'te laisse mon msn, on pourrais faire connaissance si tu le souhaites. ^^;

Trucydae August 7, 2009 at 2:00 a.m.  

Shophie : Ben j't'ai pas dans ma liste, donc faudra que je t'envoie une ivitation =o Mais apparemment t'as un compte~
Shuro : LOL gogole, ça le fait bien aussi XD
Tomoyo-chan : Bah Kasumi doit avoir ton email, donc comme j,squatte chez elle, j'aurai qu'à lui demander x)

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP