Thursday, July 16, 2009

MEMEEEEEEEEEE 8DDDD

1. Do you sleep in your bra?:
Depends, but recently, yes

2. Do you enjoy drama?:
.... Err.

3. Are you a girly girl?:
I AM A GUIDOUUUUUUUUNE ! \o/

4. Who was the last person you hugged?:
Eeeeeh... Aozora

5. Small or large purses?:
I AM A JAPANESE MAN \o/
Non ben.... J'ai une sac Hello Kitty pis un sac panda en attendant d'avoir something better

6. Are you short?:
I love this show !
Nay \o/

7. Do you like somebody:
Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looks like a girlfriend that I had in february of last year ♫
Non.

8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?:
Depends who, but most likely that it'll end up with my punch smacking that someone's face =)

9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?:
Depends of the smell (Okay, j'suis pas tant guidoune que ça XD)

10. Do you dress up on Halloween?:
LALALALALALAAAA TRICK OR TREAT. Of course I do !

11. Are you double jointed?:
Eh... My shoulders are fucked up, but I'm not.

12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?:
o_ô... In class ?

13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?:

Hopefully for them, no.

14. Is there a rumour going around about you?:
Ahahahah XDDDD ♥

15. Do you call anybody by their last name?:
....................... No.

16. How many guys will read this just because it says "Girl Confessions"?:
Those who have time two waste ^.^

"X" Marks the spot:
[X] I do wear make up.
[ ] I have cried at a movie theatre.
[X] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[ ] I get jealous.
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy. (Half an X, it depends)
[X] I love to laugh. (who doesn't?! Je sais pas, hein...)
[ ] I like death/grind/black metal. (Encore half an X)
[ ] I like rap.
[ ] I like country.
[ ] I carry a purse.
[X] I'd be lost without my computer.
[X] I own a Spice Girls CD. (\o/)
[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I own a boy band CD.
[X] I get bored watching football. (STOOPID)
[ ] I've never been called a spoiled brat.
[X] Guys are confusing. (So do girls)
[X] I've been called a bad influence. (AHAHHAHAHAHAHH >XD)
[X] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

Come on ladies, be truthful!
1. What colour is your bra that you're wearing?:
BLACK. I'm goffick.

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?:
En autant que c'est pas l'châtain fade que tout le monde a.

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?:
.... No. You Stoopid.

4. Do you have a best friend(s)?:
I've more than one ._.

5. Have you ever had your heart broken?:
Ahem. *currently fixing the final pieces* it isn't anymore 8D

6. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?:
Seriously, the only thing I'd do would be a breast lifting o_o;

7. Do you like your life?:
I guess that's how we say it.

8. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?:
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH XDDDD no.

9. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?:
More like someone pushed me in.

10. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?:

Mostly girls, a few boys.... and most of them are more girly than I do XD


11. How long have you had Facebook?:
J'en ai tellement aucune idée oO
Mes premières photos datent d'y a un an =o

12. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?:
Not yet \o/

13. What are your biggest fears?:
To end up as my grand-mother's mother is ._.

14. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?:
A few times... Not anymore since I didn't sleep well when I did...

15. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?:
XD

16. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?:
You can take the girl out of the country, but you won't ever take the coutry out of the girl. SO... deduce it.

17. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?:

Absolutely !

18. Do you ever wish you were famous?:
I AM famous.

19. Are you currently missing someone?:
Hum... No.

This guy or that guy? Pick one.
Punk/Goth or Gangster?:
Me.

Preppy or Cowboy?:
Me.

Face or Body?:
Me.

Sweet or Sexy?:
Me.


Well-educated or Dropout?:
Oh ! Well-educated, please !

Armani or Abercrombie?:
.... Geh

City-slicker or Rural Guy?:
ME.

Blue, green, grey, or brown eyes?:
Mine.

Contacts or Glasses?:
BOTH.


More Questions.
01. Eyeliner or Mascara?:

.... STOOPID, I said. Both ! They're siamese twins, y'know !!

02. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?:
Fuckers.

04. Skirts or pants?:
Both. But more skirts, recently ♥

05. Socks or leggings?:
Whatever.

06. Hoodies or jackets?:
BOTH. AT THE SAME TIME \o/

07. Heels or sneakers?:
HEELS MOTHA FUCKAH !

08. Straight or curly hair?:
Both.

09. Hoop or dangling earrings?:
Gneh... Whatever rings I feel like wearing.

10. White or black?:
Black. White stains too easily.

11. Victoria's Secret or Bath and Body Works?:
I LOVE THIS SHOW !

12. Smoothies or lattes?:
BOTH \o/

13. Diet or regular sodas?:
Diet Pepsi but regular others o_o;

15. Pearls or diamonds?:
PLATINUM ! But Diamonds are a girls best friend...

16. Vintage or boho?:
VINTAAAAAAGE *w*

17. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?:
Anorexic FUCKERS.

18. Lindsay or Hilary?:
OTHER ANOREXIC FUCKERS !!!

19. Ipod or cell phone?:
At least, a cell phone worth what you paid for.

20. Friends or family?:
BOTH \o/

21. Lip gloss or lip stick?:
BOTH \o/

22. Manicure or pedicure?:
.... Pedicure is for LOSERS \o/

23. Tiffany's or Chanel?:
Money waste

24. Love or peace?:
FUCKER !

25. Sunglasses or purses?:
BOTH !

In a girl or guy...
Funny or Serious?:

BOTH \o/

Romantic or Daredevil?:
BOTH \o/

Cute or Hot?:
BOTH \o/

Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?:
BOTH \o/

Long Hair or Short Hair?:
BOTH \o/

Curly Hair or Straight Hair?:
BOTH \o/

Clean-cut or Rough?:
BOTH \o/

Good Dancer or Good Singer?:
BOTH \o/

Basketball Player or Football Player?:
BO.... NONE \o/

Jock or Rebel?:
BOTH \o/

Smoker or Non-smoker?:
Err.... Usually non-smokers don't like smokers... So smokers \o/

Druggie or Clean?:
WHATEVER \o/

Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?:
.... BARE FEET !

Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?:
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD8 CLEAN SHAVED PLEASE.

Younger or Older?:
Gneh.

Player or Loyal?:
BOTH \o/ (On dirait qu'on parle d'un chien......... 8BBBBBBB)

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP