Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Someday....


I'm gonna cosplay Dragonair.

You know like....
This kind of cosplay....


Humanized ?

Sure, it won't be as........ well... Like on this pic, y'know... I'll do something more elegant, of course... Thinking about a long dress in satin crepe or something... In, obviously, blue and white.... Unsleeved, the dress... With a long and pointy traik, maybe....
I'll need to find a blue glass pearl necklace.... and I'd do some kind of head dress with those... wings ? Don't know fow the horn, though....
I should have some Barbie circle lenses... (since regular ones doen't really change the size of my eyes....)
And some glittering eye make-up.....
Oh, I need that whitening skin cosmetic thing too... (you know, the opposite of tanning products ?) I need really pale skin to do that cosplay ;_;/♥
In the end, it'll kinda look like an Ice Queen outfit.... Hum...
I think blue hair would do it, right ? If not, it could be white... Though, Blonde hair doesn't suit me that much, so I don't know for white...... =\

Another complicated cosplay, after Peach and Kaya and Mylady form Sanjuushi....
Well... No... Kaya isn't that bad, in the end.... The worst of them would be Peach, I guess.... And of course, I won't do that dress :
or this one :


But I'll keep it simple and do the original dress that everyone knows, which means :


And this gives me a good idea of how doing her hair :


0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP