Sunday, March 01, 2009

There's I thing I don't understand...

Why the fuck when I'm the one asking for help, people tends to be like "shut the fuck up !"...
Like if it was a "You're Trucy, you're the one helping others when they feel bad, you can't have problem !" .___.
I kinda feel unimportant.... =\
I should kill those "maybe" in my head, wherever they're coming from...

6 comment(s):

Trucydae March 1, 2009 at 7:47 p.m.  

... okay... o_ô..
Thanks

aelin ueal March 2, 2009 at 6:55 a.m.  

I feel the same way. You know I'm always helping people here, and when it's me who have problmes... fuck off !
I was depressed when I was ill three weeks ago, I cried all the week end, with fever and so on.
Anyway, even if I'm so far, you can tell me about your problems.
I can't really help you, but if it releases you... Go on

Trucydae March 2, 2009 at 11:09 a.m.  

I know that it's not ALL people that think this way, but I can't help thinking that people really do think that....
I always tend to imagine the worst of every case... so I guess that's what happening here, again....

00000000 March 2, 2009 at 7:58 p.m.  

Jsais ce que sais... moi aussi sa fait toujours ça... t'aide plein de monde et quand tu feels down y se crissent tous de toi Y____Y

c'est une position affreusement ingrate d'être le psychologue bénévole du peuple

*hugs*

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP