Saturday, March 21, 2009

AAAAAAAH LÀ !

I want new hair again.

Red and black which would still be "Die-ish" (as in... hum... -saku- ? estie je connais pu mes classiques ! o_o; Naaaaaay, it's later........ 2006-07 ?... AFGNNNNN è_é ah shit... it'd be too long to search on Nautiljon D8.... Shit... SHit... AKJDHAJHDAKJDK Well... anyway I guess you know what I mean -_-.... a part in red ans the rest in black... like left side, my left side in red... yeah...)
Or Cruella DeVille style and be like... half white, half black...
I miss purple violet too...

I'll let my hair grow....

And I wanna change the pin I have in my lip -__- this one bugs me and the other is too big... I'll by a ring or something.... And I'm thinking again of removing my eyebrow barbel...

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP